Friday, August 3, 2012

My story part 1: Introductions

Jay and May
  My name is Whitney. I just recently moved to San Antonio Texas from Southern California. I love couponing and spending time with my friends and family.  I have a huge family but will introduce you to the ones i love the most!! Ha ha jk what i meant to say was i will introduce you to the ones that have a big part in my life.

  I'm very lucky to be a stay at home mom to Mason and Jayce. Mason (7/20/2011)  just turned one and from the moment his big 9 pounds came into this world he has been such a blessing. He has the sweetest personality and is just a joy to be around. Jayce (10/08/2009) is my little wiz toddler he knows how to work an Ipad better then i do. He has the biggest smile it will light up the whole room. He loves Spiderman and Power Rangers just to name a few things. I am very lucky to have such well behaved kids. Although they both have there moments as every kid does.



                                                                          
 Ricardo and I have been together for 5 fabulous years. He is Currently a truck driver for Southwest Allout Transport. He is adjusting to our new life quickly and he loves it.

 
My Parents Penny and John are both super hard working (even though my dad needs to retire haha) and rarely get a break. They plan on moving to San Antonio eventually. We miss them a lot. Jayce loves when Nani and Papa come to visit every two weeks though.


 
       Even though i have 7 great sisters and 2 great brothers i will most likely be blogging about my sisters Ashley and Kalina. Ashley lives in Northern California and has three children Hannah, Emme and Gabe. she is the oldest of the three of us and is sometimes super bossy. Kalina lives in Arizona and also has three children Brynlee ,Kyah and Daegan. She  use to suffer from middle child syndrome but quickly grew out of it and now just loves being the center of attention haha. I'm super close to them both and i miss them a lot!!




Photo Credit:http://chelseayjclark.wix.com/chelseayclarkphotography

1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to lie- I do LOVE being the center of attention! I miss you too and I love your blog, (especially the parts about me! jk...sorta...)

    ReplyDelete